Home Request Info!


Social Security Number

The United States Social Security Administration only processes applications for international students who have been offered a position of employment. Please see Nilma Stewart in the Office of Admissions for information on both the on-campus employment and social security application process.

When applying for a Social Security card, be aware that you will need to take the following with you:

  1. Your passport
  2. Your I-94
  3. Your original I-20
  4. Letter of employment containing start date within 30 days
  5. DSO letter of verification

To see the nearest Social Security Office, click here.


For more information on obtaining a Social Security card, visit:



This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.




Related Links

Rankings & Recognitions View All