Home Request Info!



Before traveling, you must complete the Travel Clearance Form and see your DSO to have your I-20 signed.


This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.

  • Travel Clearance Form

    • Are you currently on OPT, or have applied for OPT?
    • If you are on OPT, are you employed?
    • Are you requesting transportation to the airport or bus station from the International Student Services Office?
    • Have you contacted Phyllis Hoover in the International Student Services Office regarding your travel plans?

Related Links

Rankings & Recognitions View All