Home Request Info!



Re-Admission Requirements:

Students who were enrolled at Carson-Newman previously but who have not attended Carson-Newman for a semester or more may apply for re-admission, if they have not attended any other institutions since leaving Carson-Newman. If you have attended another school since your previous term of enrollment here, please see the transfer admission guidelines here. Students who graduate from Carson-Newman and wish to re-enroll for additional coursework must also apply for re-admission.

Re-Admission Applicants must submit:

  • Completed Re-Admission Application

  • Student must be in good academic, disciplinary, and financial standing with the college.

For questions concerning re-admission to Carson-Newman University, please contact Clay Wilkerson at 865-471-4652 or by email at swilkerson@cn.edu

Rankings & Recognitions View All