Home Request Info!


Tennessee Transfer Pathways

Carson-Newman University has established transfer pathways in several programs for students who complete an associate's degree from a Tennessee Board of Regents (TBR) institution.  Students who follow the prescribed pathway will not have to retake courses at Carson-Newman and can graduate with a bachelor's degree from Carson-Newman University upon completion of the remaining required courses and elective hours from Carson-Newman. 

Please contact Clay Wilkerson, Transfer Coordinator, at swilkerson@cn.edu or 865-471-2045865-471-4652 for additional information on transfer pathway options available at Carson-Newman.

Carson-Newman University offers TBR Transfer Pathways in the following:


Rankings & Recognitions View All