Home Request Info!


Apply for Admission

Carson-Newman University offers numerous ways for students to apply for admission, depending on your student status. Please select an option below to get started.


First-time students seeking freshman admission. 


Transfer students (including transient and post-baccalaureate transfers) seeking admission.

Students that have already completed an undergraduate degree or adults seeking to complete their undergraduate degree online (RN to BSN) (Organizational Leadership) should complete the Adult & Graduate Application for Admission.

Current high school students seeking to take college courses should complete the Dual Enrollment application.


 Former Carson-Newman students seeking re-admission.


Students seeking to attend college in the United States on a Visa.

Rankings & Recognitions View All