Prospective Student Recruitment Check List
Accepted Students - Congratulations on being accepted to Carson-Newman! Follow the steps below to receive a Financial Aid Offer and to complete your enrollment here at C-N.
- Submit your FAFSA as soon possible after October 1st.
- Commit to attend C-N by submitting your Enrollment Deposit.
- Apply for Campus Housing.
- Freshmen wishing to live at home with parents or guardians within 50 miles of campus can apply for Off-Campus Housing.
- Submit your Immunization Record. (Click the link and follow instructions.)
Students of Various Citizenship Statuses
The Carson-Newman Family welcomes applications from all undergraduate students, regardless of citizenship status. Undocumented students, students with or without Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) status, or permanent residents who apply to Carson-Newman are eligible for in-state tuition and institutional scholarships.
We are also proud to partner with the Equal Chance for Education scholarship program. If you meet the ECE program’s criteria, you can fill out the application here before March 1, 2021. For more information on the program, please visit the official ECE website.
For additional information, please contact Kayla Moffitt, Assistant Director of Freshmen Admissions and Undocumented/DACA Student Liaison, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For students who do not fall under these aforementioned citizenship categories but are international citizens, please see our International Admissions website, https://classic.cn.edu/admissions/international-admissions, or contact our Director of International Admissions and PDSO, Nilma Stewart, at email@example.com.