Whether you're a college-bound high school student or already attending a college or university, Army ROTC has scholarships available. Scholarships are awarded based on a student's merit and grades, not financial need.
- Four-Year Scholarships
- Army Nursing Scholarships
- Guaranteed Reserve Forces Duty (GRFD) Scholarships
- Green-to-Gold Scholarships
- Online Scholarship Application
- March 2 Success
Scholarships and stipends in Army ROTC help you focus on what's important. Namely, getting that college degree — not how you'll pay for it.
Army ROTC Scholarships Consist Of:
- Two-, three-, and four-year scholarship options based on the time remaining to complete your degree
- Full-tuition scholarships
- The option for room and board in place of tuition, if you should qualify
- Additional allowances for books and fees