Counseling is an opportunity for students to reach their personal, spiritual, and academic goals.
Counseling Services offers a quiet and confidential place for you to talk through anything that may be on your mind. Some benefits of counseling include:
- Learning to manage stress
- Learning to decrease anxiety
- Learning to manage time
- Learning to manage mood
- Learning to balance school, work, and/or extracurricular activities
- Learning to handle relationships (from roommates to romantic ones)
- Learning new study/test taking skills
If you are interested in counseling you may schedule an appointment by phone (865-471-3350), email (email@example.com) or in person (at the Kathleen Manley Building).