“Your device registration will be active for one year from the day registered, after which you will need to re-register the device in ClearPass.”
- Go to https://clearpass.cn.edu/guest on a computer connected to the C-N Network.
- Log in with your C-N username and password.
- Select "Create Device" on the left-hand side of the page.
- Name your device something you will recognize and remember.
- Input device type (ex. Apple TV, Roku, etc.)
- Input the Wireless MAC Address - A simple Google search should provide the steps needed to find your devices's MAC Address.
- Click "Create Device" - You should receive confirmation once you hit submit.
- Once finished, on the device you just registered, connect to "CN Devices."
- Use "TalonsUp" exactly as shown inside the quotes as the password.
- Accept security Certificates
*** THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO PERSONAL COMPUTERS AND PHONES